Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Montana Home...

The other day I drove Kate and Julie to Missoula it's 2 hours away from where we live..we drive HWY 93 through Lakeside, Elmo, Polson, Ronan and Pablo..and some other places but the point is it's a scenic drive and reminded me how very much I just love living here in Montana...There is such breath taking beauty ...
A little geographical history I was born in Hershey, Pennsylvania did a couple years on a AFB in Massachusetts but mostly raised in Upstate New York in a city where 90% of the people were Italian and the other 10% were Air Force families. Since I am a proud military brat I love to travel and look on military life as a great adventure. I have traveled extensively in across the USA having also lived in Florida. As I mentioned I like to travel and adventure which is how our family ended up in Montana. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to move to Montana to be a cowgirl to live out under the Big Sky..I wanted a slower environment, small town community the kind of community feel you get growing up military.
Even though we will move away from Montana we will be back I love it here and consider it a wonderful place to live.

No comments: