Thursday, September 3, 2009

DEADBEAT FATHER CARL D MEDICK

THE PUSUIT OF CARL D. MEDICK DEADBEAT FATHER IN SOUTH CAROLINA I am not going to go into all the wonderful details ...but my exhusband owes me $32,400 in back child support and he's fled to 2 different states in a attempt to not pay he is currently hiding in South Carolina...he has not see our dds for 7 yrs this time and prior to a short 6 months of random visits he didn't see them for 5 yrs before that.. they are only 16 and 14 1/2 yrs old so you do the math on that...
anyways I need help here please someone knows him or knows someone who knows him I just need to pin down a location on him..

I've decided that enough is enough and I am going to SPAM every possible South Carolina official with photos and letters...These children who aren't getting child support have faces and names it's about time WE demand what is rightfully ours...

I am tired of men and women walking away from their responsibilities...something has to be done..
I AM DOING THIS FOR MY DAUGHTERS...I HOPE SOMEONE GOOGLES HIS NAME OR HE GOOGLES HIS OWN NAME BECAUSE NOW EVERY WORD I PRINT ABOUT HIM SHOWS UP IN GOOGLE SEARCH...IF I HAVE TO USE SHAMING TO GET HIM TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE I WILL..
SO IF YOU KNOW CARL OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES KNOW HIM TELL HIM HE HAS 2 DAUGHTERS WHO DESERVE BETTER FROM HIM...AND ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HE WILL PAY EVERY PENNY HE OWES THEM..
All I am saying Carl Medick you better become invisible because I am coming for you.

No comments: