Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BORED..ME? NEVER....LOL


I don't know about other people but I can honestly say I have never been bored a day in my life ..I don't understand bored ..I look forward to quiet time to do the things I enjoy doing..cuddling with my girls, watching movies with Pachenko, reading, blogging, texting, playing canasta, photography and more cuddling with the babies...
I like my own company..I am perfectly capable of entertaining myself..I don't need constant attention, chatter or activities..I also don't get people who can't stay home..I like my home it's comfortable, cozy, inviting, relaxing and peaceful..I love being there..
My favorite time of day is at night when everyone goes to sleep..I am sitting here dipping pretzels into Strawberry cheesecake ice cream (thanks Nana) my wonderful Nana got me addicted to dipping pretzels in sherbert as a kid..lol I love it..anyways dipping pretzels, watching Biker Boyz good movie and blogging...aww this is the life Smoke says "you wanna slow your roll" good advice slow down, relax and enjoy your quiet time. This is my time to enjoy the quiet and think without anyone bugging me...I should be heading to bed so much to do tomorrow..

No comments: