Monday, November 18, 2013

Surprise, Surprise look who's coming for dinner

Well I am all about surprises right now first I showed up at nanas then I showed up at my Pachenko's parents house, stopped to see Pachenko's GrandMa then it was off to spend a couple days with my parents 
 The girls and my mom next visit I need to get a better photo and probably should grab one of my dad and the girls...the trip was only a couple days since we spent so much time waiting around in Ohio for Noah to be born but we will be back soon...next we were back down to Nana's to spend some time with her before flying back across the ocean...

We got to spend Cousin Heather's birthday with her the girls were happy to share that special day with her..Pizza, punch and cake the girls never pass that up...

No comments: