Friday, November 22, 2013

Masquerade Ball

Masquerade Ball once again a reason to dress up and put on sparkles and glitters. Actually this time around I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to make it back in time for this ball so I didn't go crazy with this Balls attire dress I ordered from Macys it was exactly what I wanted black, classy and with sleeves...masks ordered online from ebay and black slippers to save back pain heels were killing me in the past such a waste of money. necklace from last ball I think we have attended enough balls that I have enough accessories to cover all future balls and events...I know a bunch of wives say they have no interest in spending money to attend these Balls but with smart shopping you can spend less the $100 easily..it is definitely worth the experience to attend at least one Ball during your Army Service time.

No comments: