Thursday, November 28, 2013

Be Thankful

Fall my favorite season and what makes the season better Yankee Candles of course. Also Thankful and Gratefulness I keep trying to drill into certain peoples heads that the reason I am happy and unstressed most of the time is because I am thankful for what I have, I am grateful when people do something for me or give me something and I look at every should be negative situation and figure out how to put a positive spin on it and to make it work to my benefit this has come in very handy in my life and in this life style we are living..So be thankful for all your blessings.
 This is our thankful tree the girls had a blast writing out what they thankful for so much fun was had that when the girls friends came over they asked if they could add a thankful note to our tree...


No comments: