Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie Swappin with some friends

Well my friends were smart they made their stuff ahead of time and came over had some snackies and hung out while I whipped up cookies..like every other time we have gotten together it was mostly just laughing and having fun. Unfortunately Kelly B was stuck at work and poor Laura C got sick but like always she was awesome enough to send cookies over..
I had a complete brain freeze while the gang was here and didn't snap any pics of the girls hanging out...but Ashlie P, Kaitlin O and Rachel G were here and of course like always they just cracked me up...I did manage to snap pics of everything they brought though...
Ashlie P, her kiddos and I believe Laura C's kiddos made like a 1000 cupcakes...I loved all the different colors she also made rice krispie treats with sprinkles..

Rachel G. made these cookies with the Hershey Kisses I think that these were one of the first ones to disappear...I think she also made Oatmeal Raisin cookies...





Kaitlin O made Chocolate sprinkle covered pretzels you can honestly never go wrong with pretzels and chocolate as far as I am concerned...these were awesome...she also made chocolate chip cookies...






These were the yummy cookies Laura C sent over gingerbread I believe...




Left the cookies on the table and everyone swapped out....sent some cookies to the barracks and a couple other places with some 3rd Bat Delta girl labels ...last thing I wanted was a bunch of tempting cookies sitting around for too long...I just love a reason to get together with the girls...

No comments: