Thursday, June 1, 2017

Zen twitches

No stress this lady here is nothing but zen why worry about things you have no control over, why stress over what other people do, say or think...I think I stay young because I don't stress over things I can't control come on people life happens good shit, bad shit, planned shit, unexpected shit but at the end of the day I just roll with what ever blows in on the tide. So something that most people see as a negative or potential disastrous happens I stop, breath, stay calm and figure out how I am going to put a positive spin on it I look at it and say "How can I make this work in the positive for me?" so far in life this method has worked for me...I am not stressed, I am not angry, I am not pulling my hair out, I am not yelling or nagging or miserable, I am not running around panicked, I am not wrinkled, haggy, graying, cunty, crusty or stressed..No ulcers or high blood pressure building up inside me ready to blow like a capped volcano ...I am just my audacious self riding this roller coaster of life  
                I hope to be remembered for my positive outlook and for staying calm during shtf

No comments: