Monday, June 26, 2017

Cooney Reservoir Montana

I have to say out of everything we have purchased this tent here is definitely one of the best purchases I have ever made. I love it, the price was great I see it went up in price since I bought it but still a great deal when I grabbed it, it is huge inside plenty of room for 3 queen size air mattresses however I think I am upgrading the girls to cots this year snazzy is notorious for popping holes in air mattresses damn dog nails...anyways back to my love of this tent a huge window on one side wish the other side had a matching window but it is still nice the front and back side both have a window as well as a door which makes it nice with multiple entrances and did I mention it is huge inside ??? it can be divided into 3 rooms we only used the one main divider to make 2 large rooms which was perfect for privacy for changing clothes or adult cuddle time omg ...close your eyes yes we kiss while camping it gets cold at night in Montana..  Living life in a tent I could do it  




No comments: