Friday, June 30, 2017

My best friend

This man is my best friend.
 He knows me inside and out, I tell him everything, I like him more than anyone else, I want to give him the world as he has given it to me. I hope he knows how much happiness he brings into my world. I love how no matter what crazy off the wall idea I come up with he just takes my hand and backs my play. He loves me unconditionally, he cheers me on and walks beside me as I chase my dreams. Do to his current career he is gone for long periods so I savor our time together and cramming in as many adventures as possible into that time.  I hope our daughters find men who love them as much as this man loves me, I hope our girls find a best friend not just a mate. I wish for them to feel as blessed as I have.  I hope that when they share stories with their children about us and our relationship that they say it was full of laughter, love, jokes, friendship and that it was epic.
When our time together comes to an end I hope it's remembered with a smile and fondly... 



No comments: