Thursday, October 9, 2014

Times are a changing...

I have always told myself, my daughters and my friends our lives are like a book with many chapters if we don't like where the story is heading rewrite the story or skip to a new chapter..Well our family came to a chapter that halted, paused, froze us in time which explains the huge gap between blog posts. I actually had written a huge blog post about what was going on at the time of the event but it sat in the drafts folder unposted today two years later I see the title of it in the drafts I don't even open it to reread what I wrote no reason to the chapter is closed I no longer reside in that period of time I simply hit delete. So on to new chapters with new adventures, new scenery, a new direction and a new sense of self...
So we said Goodbye Auf Wiedersehen to Germany...




And Hello to a new duty station so we are back in the USA ....and closer to Montana where we belong...I will be better at updating this now that I am back in the drivers seat of life....

No comments: