Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Anderson Family Second Christmas..Second Christmas? Yep

I am sure at some point in the past 3 1/2 years I have mentioned in a blog the uncertainties of shipping times when we have to order 90% of gifts and clothes online well Christmas was fast approaching and all of our packages from family and gifts we ordered the girls and each other hadn't arrived so Big Poppa and I decided hey we can just have Christmas number 2 when all the other gifts finally arrive...well on Dec 30th all the gifts finally arrived so we decided what better way to RING IN THE NEW YEAR then have Christmas #2 with a full yummy formal dinner and all the trimmings I have to say it was a blast the kids loved it...Major hit and I will guess it will now happen again next Christmas since we still will be overseas..
 this cake was amazing it was from a box mix so moist it was red velvet and green velvet I believe Duncan Hines not sure but everyone loved it
                                 Anderson Family Christmas Dinner #2 New years Eve 2013
                                             Happy New Years 2014 from our family to yours!!!

No comments: