Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Sad Fairwell............

I wasn't sure if I was going to blog about this or not but I think to not blog about it would be to deny it happened to deny Blazers impact on his family, his friends, his Co, his neighbors and his community. It was not an average day on our Post...
When Command put the word out that Sgt Blazer had died in an accident while hiking on a marriage retreat  like every one else I had instant disbelief. He was young, healthy, friendly and cute no way I just talked to him the other morning we joked about it being too cold, too early to be out with dogs joking about dog poop and our dogs that was our last conversation...but I will forever be grateful that I have that memory of him laughing and busting jokes...
The first time since the accident that I saw his wife Denise was 2 days after the accident I brought dinner over to her ..
never in my life have I stood at the commissary praying to make the right dinner decision what do you make someone for dinner who just lost their husband in such a tragedy..I stood there wondering if I make this will it upset her, does she hate this food, what does she like, will this remind her of her husband in some way the last thing I wanted to do is hurt or upset her.
I made a pot of beef stew I'll admit I high fived myself when I later heard she actually ate it and loved it..later I did a shift on the care team and what I learned in my few hours there with her was that she actually made me feel better how so you might wonder well one she told many stories of life with her husband, she laughed, joked and just made things easy.
One of my biggest things was the holidays coming up the truth is after the death of a loved one life does go on with Thanksgiving fast approaching I had guilt over the idea of her being hurt by people celebrating around her it was a wasted thought..she talked about the previous holidays and how much fun they had.
Command had a memorial service here on Post at the battalions hanger it was rough I saw many of our friends struggling to hold back tears, the video photos were wonderful but roll call crushed me as we walked up front to pay our respects I left my double interlocking heart earring on top of the dozens of name tags left by the soldiers..to me the one sole earring I have will be a constant reminder of their love and to live each day to the fullest, to savor moments with my husband, my girls and my friends..
Denise was able to get Blazer back to the states during the week of Thanksgiving which I know was a relief to her and the rest of his family now he is home in his final resting place.
Thanksgiving came we had a huge group about 30 people most of them guys from Blazers Co I will tell you this never in my life have I been so impressed it was a great holiday and the guys who knew Blazer shared some stories..
Christmas is right around the corner I still have the nagging guilt that celebrating will bother her but I know Denise would say thanks for the thoughts but knock it off and celebrate Christmas like you are meant too..
I am proud to call her my friend she truly has been an inspiration to me and to many of our friends. She has a strength that astounds me and I pray if I ever were in her shoes to be half as strong as her.
What I hope people take away from this is what Denise said to me right before I walked out the door..Live life, don't put things off, Love, tell people you love them, Laugh, have fun, hug.. you never know what could happen the next minute or right around the next corner...
So I say to you I love you..pass it on to the people you love....

8 comments:

Maydom said...

Thanks for sharing, Jenni! This was very real and encouraging. I will pray for Denise throughout the months to come.

uza dortor said...

I AM MRS BOSE FROM UK I HAVE LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENED AND WE BROKE UP AND I WAS VERY SAD AND I WAS LOOKING FOR HELP SO I WENT INTO INTERNET WERE I FOUND ONE IMOMOHSPELLTEMPLE AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM I NEVER BELIEVE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ABOUT SCAM IN INTERNET UNTIL HE CAST THE SPELL AND RIGHT MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN AND LIVING HAPPY AND TOLD THE MAN THAT I WILL GET HIM MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAT WHAT HE LIKE PEOPLE DOING FOR HIM AFTER THE SPELL THANKS YOU CAN CONTACT HIM THROUGH THESE EMAIL ADDRESS:imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com

THANKS FOR HELPING ME SIR...

SANDRA said...

MY IS Rose Clinton i am from UK and i am a married woman with an husband a some lovely kids and i am a successful worker a my company were i work and i am here to share a good work for a great spell caster of help in my time of needs and he is these Dr imomohspelltemple@gmail.com is a man who treat everyone like their is own children and he his so understanding and kind,and not at all a SCAM!and i had some problems with my husband and he left me and my kids and left with nothing and i cried all day and i was a woman who never believe in anything spell caster because i used to hear different story about them and their SCAM activities and i was so badly hurt by my husband and one day in my office i was crying the problems affected me at my place of work and a very good friend of me,walk into my office and meant me crying and ask why i explained everything to her and she laugh and ask why are you laughing she said she have also been through that same problem by her husband and she introduce me to a spell caster name Dr (imomohspelltemple@gmail.com)and after everything he ask me to do i have did then,o my greatest surprise three days later my husband was out side my house crying for forgiveness to take him back,we are now stronger than ever before,we are now strong family and i thank this kind man this his contact email.imomohspelltemple@gmail.com

John mills said...


I m ANGELINA from RUSSIA,My ex lover now [husband] is back and we are happily married with kids and i m here to gave thanks and appreciation to Dr MAXI the spell caster of maxispelltemple@yahoo.com for all the time He stood by me,for all the truth He make me see,for all the happiness He brought into my life,for all the wrongs He make right,for every of my dreams He make come through and for the help i found in Him,i am grateful and thankful unto Him,He was the one that helped me all,He never let me fall,He was the one that saw me through it all,He was .my source of strength when i was weak,He was my voice when i couldn`t speak,He was my eyes when i couldn`t see,He saw the pain wasn`t good for me,He lifted me were i couldn`t reach,i m everything i m today because You helped me,i m so happy my husband is back in my life at last,His email is maxispelltemple@yahoo.com,A temple were sorrows are dropped and happiness is gain in return.

uza dortor said...

hello my name is blessing and am very happy i want to post on this forum on how a great spell caster helped me out his name is alhaji abubakar of abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com i know there are women like me out there who are experiencing this kind of problem i am here to tell you to search no further as the answer is here if ther are up to five spellcasters like him this world would be a better place, my husband with whom i have been married for six years with two kids left me and my kids and we were really suffering i was running up and down i contacted many spell casters until a friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster called alhaji abubakar of abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com i contacted and he told me things that made me surprised and he told me sincerely that he can cast a spell that will work in less than three days he casted the spell on tuesday and by wednesday my husband came back to me i will continue to speak of him to the world as he treat everybody like his child,, he told me he can also cast love spell, lotto spells, contract winning spell, promotion in office spell, and so on so contact him now on his email abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com hope he help you out too,, thank you great father once again here is his mail abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com..

Lamis Ghazali said...



My name is Lamis Ghazali i am from United States, I was i a relationship with Ben and we loved and cherished ourselves for 6 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, a day i can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because i answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but i refused,and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and i begged him because i love him so much but he refused me i was so down cast and i felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a Dr OSIAN that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back,a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first i was scared but i have to give this man a trial because i love Ben very much and i am not willing to loose him to any woman,so i ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex is came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great Dr OSIAN of Goddess. if you need his help you can contact him on osianspelltemple@yahoo.com


weaver rudy said...

The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama United State Of America

Faith Smith said...

You don't have to feel bad just because your lover left you, When you have someone like Dr.Ekpen Temple who is capable to bring your lover back to you within 48 hours. At first i was a novice to this kind of thing, But after reading a lot of review online about Dr.Ekpen Temple i felt like giving him an opportunity to prove himself. So i took the contact information of Dr.Ekpen Temple which were +2347050270218 or via email: ekpentemple@gmail.com And my heart was filled with joy because just within 48 hours my lover returned. Thanks you Sir.