Sunday, December 31, 2017

Epic Table

Once again this man listened to my crazy ideas then got to work on making my dreams come true
I always dreamed of owning a gigantic, awe-inspiring, rough honed wood table built with love large enough that our family, us, our girls and one day their husbands and children. 
A family table that will last forever and will be the topic of tales to be passed on through the generations to come..
A table worthy of Vikings or the Corleone Family lol 
So being my dream maker he once again made my dreams come true he built me an epic table to fill up with food, family and friends...



Thanksgiving 2017
Christmas 2017


                                                                    New Years Eve 2017


1 comment:

info asik said...

mau nyobaik game baru SUPER10 gabung cepetan