Monday, October 10, 2016

Tent living



I am so glad that my man is home and that we have the opportunity to go on a new adventure together


Calling this home sweet home for 3 weeks lake front property
 I want my daughters to know that pretty is not the most important thing to be I want them to use their brains, I want them to have fun, I want them to not care what people think. Roll around in the mud, have fun, get dirty, try new things, have adventures don't be boxed into a label...
 Don't live in fear be a trail blazer, blow shit up, tear things up, stand tall, shoot straight, be a leader don't be a follower...you were born to set fire to the world....

 Be loyal, hug often, smile, enjoy life, laugh....take the time to enjoy the simple things in life like the love of your best friend Snazzy....

No comments: